Fasterfox w/ 3.0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLL_Med

Baseband Member
Hey everyone, looked everywhere, couldn't find a similar topic. I really like like what fasterfox does, so i want it to work with the new firefox 3.0.3 (well, new for me, i accidentally installed it yesterday). So, i was given the option to "force install", or something along those lines. I did that and everything seems to be working fine, but it said some warnings along the lines of "data leaks and instability", both which kinda scarred me lol. Think its gonna be okay? There is a YouTube video about how to make it compatible, but it makes me tweak things and install some files from a site ive never heard of, so im scarred that its a key logger or something lol. thoughts would be appreciated. thanks! =)

I use Nightly Tester Tools (another extension) to make FasterFox compatible, as well as all of my other "outdated" extensions. No problems here.

Hey. Sorry but i have one question.

Using Firefox 3.0.3 on an XP pc, I have a list of frequent bookmarks extending along a horizontal tool bar and then along a right-hand column -- all ordered alphabetically. I added a new entry and tried to Resort (by rightclicking the entry) but I could not find a Sort option. I was SURE I used to use that option. Has Firfox changed since I last tried to resort?

How DO I alphabetize my entries? Thanks.

You got me on that one. I just drag and drop my bookmarks where I want them.

Click Bookmarks>Organize Bookmarks. Now select a folder or a area and right click. There you will see the option to Sort alphabetically.

Alphabetical sorting? Nah, I'm not that obsessive/compulsive. Not yet, anywy.

I find it easier to go to the forums i need to with alphabetical sorting. That is why i found it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom