Should Apple pull out of the computer market in 2010?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^theres another thing, i dont even like the way they look.... the only apple things that look nice are their ipods, iphones are ok too i guess.

Is anything in that blog post actually true? Apple's computer division had a bad year? OS X? Don't they have a new OS out? Hasn't their market share increased?

Macs really are expensive when you compare them to PCs of the same performance.
Many people don't like Macs, since have (relatively) few programs and games.
Well actually, they solved the issue with Boot Camp...which makes it Windows...:whistle:

Weren't Mac sales up 33% since last year? I personally don't think they should pull out, even if they do have a bad year. I like my MacBook, it's a better laptop than any Windows laptop I've seen.

A little bit off topic: Anyone else excited to see the iTablet today? :tongue:

The build quality and OS, in my opinion. It feels more like a portable OS than Windows. + the trackpad. I love the trackpad ;)

The build quality and OS, in my opinion. It feels more like a portable OS than Windows. + the trackpad. I love the trackpad
point taken, but i disagree about your opinion on it, well, i don't disagree that you believe those things, i mean, my opinion of them are not as your is.

Macs do work well, I've been working with them for the last 8 months. Old 700Mhz eMacs, Dual Xeon Mac Pros, old Macbooks, the latest Macbook Pro's, all iMac models, etc. etc. etc. I've taken them all apart, put them back together and installed countless OS images.

^why is it possibly better then any windows laptop? highly more expensive for inferior hardware.

There's no denying it to me, I am impressed by how well some of the stuff works. Take my Macbook Pro, it runs tons of programs really well and really fast. Photoshop, uTorrent, Word, Excel, Firefox Safari and Chrome, even windows 7.
Battery life is great (about 5-7 hours depending on usage), it looks clean and simple in its design, the screen is clear and the colours look great.
Inferior hardware? Hardly...
Expensive? **** yeah.

Macs have the advantage of not having to accommodate hundreds of hardware manufacturers with their OS. All the hardware is Apple spec too. Less cluttered OS means less chance of incompatible hardware causing crashes. With Macs, you can unpack them and it works. Updating the software is simple, and works MUCH better than windows updates I gotta say.

Obviously they have their weaknesses, but saying that you HATE them, and that they are INFERIOR sounds like fanboy talk to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom