School Computers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSTOLEtheKOOKIE

Beta member
Hey everyone. I was just wandering if anyone knew how to take off school network and get on our own so that we can download and everything or if anyone knew how i could just save stuff with or without administrative crap b/c everytime i do save it it wont let me save and everytime i tell it to open it instead of save it wont let me keep. the next time i log on the program isnt on. ok thanks guys.

First, this isn't something you want to post on these forums, as I'm sure it's against your school's policy (otherwise it wouldn't be blocked, when trying to save). But, when you "Open" it's saved in your temporary internet files. And since "Open" isn't against policy, I'll tell you how to get there.
Go to My computer, C: -> Documents and Settings -> _Administrator_ -> Local settings (You'll have to go to view, and select view hidden files to see this) -> Temporary Internet File -> _name of the file you're looking for_

What is your school running, Novell, and Border Management?

Okay, when you login to the computer, do you have the option to login to the computer only, not the network? If so, you should be able to login to the network after you get in, and have all access/permissions.

ok the logon screen is like this. it has user name then password then log on to. and under log on to i have the choices of CMSSITES CMSDOMAIN CMS and 7415ID052918 (this computer)

Hrm, so where all CAN you get? Like, can you get into any program files, or can you get the general explorer? (Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> Windows Explorer If you're on XP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom