Remote Desktop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok CoolIce have you been able to get into your routers config page? Have you found the section where we can set up your port forward? The routers ip should be 192.168.2.1 as stated prior but if you are unsure you can open a command prompt start/run/type cmd and then type the command ipconfig. The default gateway will be the ip of your router. Let us know how it is going.

Tertiaris sorry were not all perfect like you that's why this forum is here for everyone to learn, make friends and have fun. You right it is 3389 I accidentally hit the 0 by accident. Please stop trying me help me and let someone who actually cares to help me.

For all the rest of who thank you for trying to help me. I was able to get into my router. I have to restart to access it. He wanted me to put in 3389 but I need to have a number range like Whatever-3389. That would go into the inbound port correct? What would go into the private port?

Cool Ice have you ever done any port forwarding before? Post up your Router model and i will see if there is a guide on how to do it with your model.

And yes I do know you have all visited, I fail to feel threatened you'll need to do better than that and 25 (those 20 were overzealous as usual) infraction points, I have been in this game too long to be duped by you people.

hmmmmm...this may come in handy...

258Troll_spray.jpg

you wont be "in the game" on this forum if you continue to badger our moderators and members who have legitimate questions. we work hard to keep this forum running smoothly, and deserve a little respect (just a little if you please).
i'm not warning you, i'm telling you. i'm not as cordial as jorsoft, i wont give you an infraction. you will be gone. now, relax and help this fella solve his problem without the condescension. we dont do that here. i hope my spelling was good enough to make my point clear.

to the OP. you dont have to have a range of numbers to forward a single port. if the only port you are trying to forward is 3389, then you put in 3389 - 3389.

Dynex Enhanced Wireless G Router

Firmware Version
DX-WEGRTR_US_1.01.08

Boot Version
v1.02

Hardware
DX-WEGRTR v1000

Serial No.
20738DXER08613

I have never port forwarding before thats why im asking for help.

I tried tried to put in just 3389-3389 but it keeps asking for range like 1-3389

hmmmmm...this may come in handy...

258Troll_spray.jpg

you wont be "in the game" on this forum if you continue to badger our moderators. we work hard to keep this forum running smoothly, and deserve a little respect (just a little if you please).
i'm not warning you, i'm telling you. i'm not as cordial as jorsoft, i wont give you an infraction. you will be gone. now, relax and help this fella solve his problem without the condescension. we dont do that here. i hope my spelling was good enough to make my point clear.

to the OP. you dont have to have a range of numbers to forward a single port. if the only port you are trying to forward is 3389, then you put in 3389 - 3389.

Thanks Saxon

I enter the ports and it accpeted it. Now My next question lets say I am at my girlfriends house and using her computer do I need to set and up on her router to be able to log into my computer?

Nagasama,

do you have anymore of that spray it works great?:D

Idealy yes, your not going to be be able to play a game over that connection though the screen takes a few seconds to update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom