Just annoyed

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have the same set burried in my closet o computer junk somewhere... haven't had a chance to fix up the office other than paint, and set up the gaming PC....

I wished I would have bought a higher quality crimper though.... but this gets the job done. Will be awesome once I get around to re-wiring the house, because the RJ-11 that is in there is TERRIBLE.... and the coax... lol, the coax runs on the OUTSIDE of the house to the rooms... there is much work to be done... lol.

Making your own cables help's get the girls??? I would like to know where from because I am all on my lonesome at the moment.

You're better off.... women are too expensive.... :lol:.... Good thing my finace doesn't visit this site... ever.... [flame suit]

Still you can never have such a thing as two many women (I am European thus sexually enlightened) I mean come on a sea of naked bodies, and if there turned on by making a cable they are just that I am looking for ;)

Hahaha. Well this didn't end up going the way I expected. Thanks for the help and you know, I think since I started making my own cables I have met at least 4 new woman ready to jump my bones for my cat5e producing skills.

Seriously though I was too lazy for that and just bought the Tendon cables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom