Hello Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmether

Beta member
Hello Members,
I'm Xmether, nice to meet you all. To clarify; “Xmether” stands for “Ex Meth User”, not “Kiss Me Ther”. When I came up with handle 12yrs ago, I had no idea most non-addicts would see the “kiss me ther”. ****, I never did. It was six years later when it was pointed out to me by a woman I met during our first date. Anyway, I've only been at this computer thing 5yrs and don't know much. But I now have some free time and have been trying to soak up as much as I can. Again, Thanks for having me on the site, and I hope to learn a lot.
Xmether

Hello,

Welcome to Tech-Forums. Dont be shy and ask as many questions as you need. We are here to help.

Cheers,
Mak

The only dumb question is the one you never ask. oh, there' some really stupid ones, but no dumb ones... :D

Great to have you with us. You will find Tech-Forums a great place to learn.

Hello Members,
I'm Xmether, nice to meet you all. To clarify; “Xmether” stands for “Ex Meth User”, not “Kiss Me Ther”. When I came up with handle 12yrs ago, I had no idea most non-addicts would see the “kiss me ther”. ****, I never did. It was six years later when it was pointed out to me by a woman I met during our first date. Anyway, I've only been at this computer thing 5yrs and don't know much. But I now have some free time and have been trying to soak up as much as I can. Again, Thanks for having me on the site, and I hope to learn a lot.
Xmether

:laughing: Kiss me there haha

Awesome by the way, on your sobriety. Good luck, good to see you here, and welcome !

oldskool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom