Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I want to do this.

I searched for it and found

GPEDIT and under the Type it is a DL_File
GPEDIT.MS_ and under the Type it is a MS_File
GPEDITS.CH_ and under the Type it is a CH_File
GPEDITS.HL_ and under the Type it is a HL_File

I don't have a disc because it is a Sony Vaio so it just has like 8 backup discs which have XP Home on it.

Can I get this file somehow? Or is one of them right? If so what or how do I open it?

please correct me if im wrong,..but when i was configuring it...it indicated on the popup window thatit is supported on at least win xp pro

So only on XP Pro?

That should be mentioned. This doesn't work (atleast for me) on XP Home.

If it does, can someone send the file?

I searched for QoS.

Here is the thing.

To install QoS Packet Scheduler
Open Network Connections.
Click the Local Area Connection on which you want to install QoS Packet Scheduler, and then, on the File menu, click Properties.
If QoS Packet Scheduler is listed in the Components checked are used by this connection box, then it is already installed and you don't need to continue. If it is not listed, continue with the next step.

Click Install, click Service, and then click Add.
Click QoS Packet Scheduler, and then click OK.
Notes

To open Network Connections, click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.
Install Packet Scheduler on any end-systems on which you want to enable traffic shaping, traffic marking, or ISSLOW on a dial-up connection.

Should I uninstall it? Is there a way to change settings in it?

i'm sure there's some "work around" out there.

not quit sure how you're gonna do it...but this really works

overclocker,

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To install QoS Packet Scheduler
Open Network Connections.
Click the Local Area Connection on which you want to install QoS Packet Scheduler, and then, on the File menu, click Properties.
If QoS Packet Scheduler is listed in the Components checked are used by this connection box, then it is already installed and you don't need to continue. If it is not listed, continue with the next step.

Click Install, click Service, and then click Add.
Click QoS Packet Scheduler, and then click OK.
Notes

To open Network Connections, click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.
Install Packet Scheduler on any end-systems on which you want to enable traffic shaping, traffic marking, or ISSLOW on a dial-up connection.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what happened to this one? this looks promising..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom