PS2 copying

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have just crossed into illegal territory :p

well this thread will probably be closed or deletd...

How is that illegal? As I said moments ago in another thread--if I hadn't made backup copies of many of my games, of which I lend to friends, and occasionally damage myself, I would no longer have it! I've always used Nero, and it's worked fine. I also have Alcohol and Clone CD, which work equally well. No problems with any.

I don't care if they make having one backup copy of an original illegal--I say and always will: !@#$%^&$ :) I'll make my copy if I want. I am not rich, and I only want to buy the game once.

Ok, but it's still illegal...i am really sorry if that dissapoints you but its the simple truth.

Some topics in this forum make no sense. There is a PS2 Modding section and also for Xbox. It's obvious people on here are copying games for themselves or/and others. Now is that illegal or not? And if it is, so what. As I said before, If it is illegal to post these in this forum well then why is there a section on this called modding? I did't ask if it was illegal or not. I just asked a simple question, why can't I get a simple answer....I use Games X Copy but sometimes it don't work.

ne 1 know a way to burn & play PSX/PS2 Disks w/o a Mod Chip?
I Have A Boot Cd But It Only Works Half The Time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom