New MGS Trailer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah its gonna be crazy, Meryl is back!!! omgwtf and "Liquid Ocelot" lol thats trippy. Raiden is back and Otacon too!!! Naomi is back!??:freak: Never thought I'd see her again. Also looks like Raiden is the new ninja! I can't wait for this game!!! :D

dam liquid ocalot and raiden OHHHH YESS i like being raiden my favourite of the MGS series has to be sons of liberty great storyline , this is going to be in my games collection allright :D thx for the news mate :D:D:D:D

Yes I didn't mind playing as raiden so much einther. some people didn't like MGS2 because of that but meh. I hope in MGS4 that you get to play as both Solid Snake and Raiden about equally. they both look like they will be cool.

did you see at the end of the trailer when Snake puts the gun in his mouth? :eek: wtf is up with that? I wonder if he acually kills himself in the game/ :confused:

Its strange that Naomi looks so young, in MGS on the PS1 she looked to be like in her 30's and now in MGS4 she looks like she's 23!! lol

I'm so glad Meryl is back too she was awsome. But what happens if you failed the torture session with Ocelot and she was killed?? :p

Those graphics are amazing love MGS hope that they keep it as fun as the last one.

I think it has been confirmed that Snake will be the only main character in the game, and it also has been confirmed that Snake will make his last "starring" role in this game.

I don't believe he will die in this one, but I would kind of like him to(please don't flame me for that statement).

I <3 Naomi, she was such a strong character that added an extreme amount of emotion in the first one and I probably am most excited to see her again in the fourth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom