How Powerful will PS3 be ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
xbox 360 can not display full 1080p!!!!! due to lack of any hdmi ports and thus making it max out at 720p, and the only reason that the ps3 games lok just like the 360's is because its the devvelopers ie ea doesn't want to make 2 ports of a gameon two systems with different shaders textures and programming they are just to lazy and are "like lets just make dumb down the ps3 version to xbox standards because the xbox is limited to 9gb per game lol" thats why they look the same and that HD dvd player for the xbox is just dumb because it will no even be in true hd gay!!!! and it can't play games from it lol and you have to pay 100 bucks if you want your xbox to go wi-fi rofl i've seen the xbox360 and ps3 in action simultaniously in action on same games and it looked that the developers had to dumb the games down because they were too lazy

wrong. it can. I've already compared the two, and details the 360 wins hands down. however, vertices... the ps3 has that one. as far as the programmers, it doesn't take much to update, its mostly upto the artists and renderers. please, research your comments. they had just as much time to do ridge racer on both platforms, so they are both first gen titles and the 360 looked more detailed, although the edges are smother on the PS3. So smoother edges on the PS3 and much more detail on the 360. If you need me to explain why in more detail, let me know I can oblige.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom