Breaking your TV !

Status
Not open for further replies.
all of that is bs...there is no way you will break your wrist strap and your remote fly across the room breaking your tv unless you are really trying to. the ones that got recalled were pretty sturdy. i tried to break it to see how bad it really was and it didnt break :eek:

the remote wont break either...nintendo makes some pretty sturdy stuff. ive seen videos (not edited ones) where people are trying to break this stuff. they throw the remotes at walls, jump on them. barely a scratch.

you wouldn't be able to break a CRT but you might damage an LCD/Plasma that hasn't got a protective screen on it. lol at the last RFLAN (250+ people LAN party held regularly around my parts) we had a WII tournament with a huge screen and one team called themselves "Broken Plasma", they were worried about what you're thinking. despite the 2-3 hour competition with about 30 people it was fine.

Trifid said:
You are 100% right, but where is the fun in that? I and everyone I know pretends to actually have a tennis racket or boxing gloves and play like the real thing. Its soo much better.
eh men to that, it actually reminds me about a little embarrassing moment i had when playing TP,

spoilers here i guess

i was on the dragon boss, on te first time i latched on to his back to pull in to damage him....i actually jumped out of my chair and started slashing like i really was on the back the back of a dragon, it felt SOOOOOO real, i was embarrassed afterwards as i was playing in front of my friends, but still, it was so cool, jumping on the back of a dragon, slashing awayÂ….

Ya and then the controller slid out of my hand, (actually it flew out) but the wrist strap held, and I was using the old ones.
people must have been doing it very hard for it to snap.

Old thread revival....

Funny thing... the first time I played the Wii was with my brother at my parents house. I was hanging out with him and my mom in the basement. We played a round of tennis, then my mom and i played bowling... Halfway through, I smashed the wiimote into the ceiling, but hit my hand more than the wiimote. I am 6'4", and the ceiling is only 7'.... It was too funny, my mom and I busted up laughing.

Wow... you think you would have paid more attention to your surroundings before jumping around. I dont blame you though, the wii is pretty exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom