Breaking your TV !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Ive seen alot of reports of controls slioping out hands or naturally letting go in bowling and it smashing it. Is this true or just made up ?

Well the controller isn't very heavy, but... if your using enough force for it to "slip out of your hand" and it flying into your tv breaking it, well... it's common sense that it's not "real bowling"... and for it slip out of your hands just like that, you must of had alot of lotion on, or you grease your hands regularly...lol

well, people go mad and are very stupid if there normal wrist strap breaks theres no need for Vigourous movements and hard fast movements it comes all from the wrist not allways from the arms people need a lesson on how to use the Wii mote

I have had my Wii since teh week after release and play often and... vigorously with some games. I never wear my wrist strap and am amazed at how stupid some poeple must be to break things around thier house with the controller. It is not hard to hold on to.

People are stupid. The straps are fine like they came. You don't need to be insane about waving the remote. It does what you want every time and it's unecessary to go psychotic and throw controls to hit tennis balls or bowl at the screen. The remote is very user-friendly and fits everyone's hands like a glove I feel like. Plus, they have gloves for them now so they won't slip, PLUS they came out with the thicker strap replacements now too. People just need to calm down and not be dumb. The end.

NvidiaDude said:
well, people go mad and are very stupid if there normal wrist strap breaks theres no need for Vigourous movements and hard fast movements it comes all from the wrist not allways from the arms people need a lesson on how to use the Wii mote

You are 100% right, but where is the fun in that? I and everyone I know pretends to actually have a tennis racket or boxing gloves and play like the real thing. Its soo much better.

It is more fun that way, I agree. But you have to have some sense enough to know when it is too much, and you have to take it easy. That's what could prevent this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom