Amazon Sells 1400 Wii's in 10 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wii = fun games and fun controls
360 = normal controls, good game list, ok graphics
ps3 = glorified BD player :p

I love my Wii, just wish i could have gotten in on mario galaxy for 35 bucks on friday.

Actually most of the Wii's good games currently out are hardcore type games. They don't have the greatest graphics but they're good and the gameplay for a lot of them is really fun.

Just play PC games for you realism/graphics/physics fix and the Wii for your wacky/unusual/old school/casual fix. Both have good gameplay and both have great FPS games.

No theres Not, Theres Loads of games out there that Get you off the sofa like that new Mario Olympics Game, Warioware, Wii Sports Plus many more, how is these Games Hardcore ?.. The only game thats Hardcore for the Wii at the moment Is Metroid Prime

the graphics on the PS3 n Xbox 360 ive already experienced in a few games for PC, so they r not next-gen to me imo. DX10 is next-next-gen.

i have only the Wii because it is so cool n graphics doesnt always make a game the best. I still have yet to try Crysis to see if i like it or not.

No theres Not, Theres Loads of games out there that Get you off the sofa like that new Mario Olympics Game, Warioware, Wii Sports Plus many more, how is these Games Hardcore ?.. The only game thats Hardcore for the Wii at the moment Is Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime 3. Mario Strikers Charged. Medal of Honor Heroes 2. Mario Galaxy. Battalion Wars 2. Zack and Wiki. Geometry Wars: Galaxies. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. Resident Evil 4: Wii edition. Super Paper Mario. Trauma Center: New Blood. Manhunt 2. Naruto Clash of the Ninja: Revolution.

Thats 13 games that are worth owning. All of them are considered "hardcore" simply because they are the best game in their genre on the system. Sure a casual gamer might play Mario Galaxy but its still a hardcore game. The daredevil comets and training ground, plus the massive amount of stars makes it so.

If you haven't played any of those then you clearly don't know what you're talking about at all.

i like the Wii personally... its competitively priced.. and its like Exercise and Video Games at the same time.. and most parents love that..

plus all those games Dakaggo mentioned are really worth playing..

honestly i think the wii is outstanding at doing what it was meant to do, entertain. the games are fun and interactive, so what it doesn't have good graphics. the games don't need to be "hardcore" just fun. dakaggo is right those games are sweet and definitely worth playing at least once.

SMG ftw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom