Xbox PC - Page 2 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Gaming > Microsoft XBox
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 06:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Lord Techie

Default Re: Xbox PC

Same I can't wait till I can play that game other than in a shop demo.

Want to do even more? Take a look here and join the fight on human trafficking.

Hear and you forget, see and you remember, do and you understand.

Old 08-01-2007, 09:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
CECS Major

Send a message via MSN to Chase Send a message via Yahoo to Chase

@Brinson

Please, don't give Microsoft any ideas...

::-Chase-::

Old 08-01-2007, 10:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Super Techie

they aint going to let your pc play console games. cause then they would lose the sales of consoles, lol.

i was in a games design lecture this morning, and they guy was like, yea, console revenue for games demolishes computer games because of the massive amount of pirated games for PC and it being harder to do on consoles.

they arent going to destroy that massive revenue so PC gamers can be happy

92% of teenagers have put some stupid made up statistic in their signature. If you're one of the 8% that aren't quite as gulliable, copy this.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:49 PM   #14 (permalink)
Camera junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydzy View Post
they arent going to destroy that massive revenue so PC gamers can be happy
why not where people to and we have more money so y not sell them to us lol there allready not making money by not sellign them. wether people pirate it or not they atleast make litle money off the copys they do sell

https://www.flickr.com/photos/poizen22/
intel Core I7 8700k@ 5.0ghz-Nvidia GTX1080 ti ftw3-Aorus 5 z370 mobo-16gb ddr4 G-Skill trident Z rgb 3000mhz - 1tb samsung 960 pro, 2tb wd blue- thermaltake rgb 750w gold-Phanteks pro M TG- Samsung CHG70 1440p 144hz 32 inch QLED.
Old 08-01-2007, 11:43 PM   #15 (permalink)
Monster Techie

I think they could charge more for the individual hardware for PCs. A drive to play Xbox games, a pci card to control the controllers, a MS GPU (though you should be able to use any brand equivalent). Then they could sell alot of things that aren't "necessary" like their own line of PC hardware including everything.

I think it wouild be interresting.

The main reason I prefer consoles to pc is that consoles are much better for multiplayer when people are over. If they put out a card that let me run 4 controllers it would be awesome, and the ability to play xbox games on the PC would rock.

Plus, as has been said, they lose money on the console already. The line between pc and console is already blurred...why not erase it?
2x4gb Patriot DDR3 1333
750gb Seagate 7200.11 Hard Drive
Old 08-02-2007, 12:37 AM   #16 (permalink)
Super Techie

oh wow, lol, AMD GT Player, how many times do we all have to tell you! For one, USE PUNCTUATION OF SOME SORT! COME ON! If you can't do that, try a simple click on the enter key each time you finish a statement to break it up. Luckily this post was fairly short so this is actually the first one I've read through of yours, or more to the point, been ABLE to read through of yours.

And come on, lol, some of those spelling mistakes are ridiculous! Where and we're are two different things, haha, but enough meaningless whining from me.

The point is, sure, people would still buy that parts, but the expected outcome and profits from it would be infinitely lower than what they are receiving now. They are in it for the business, not the gamers, to put it bluntly. They are just after money, that's how the industry works.

92% of teenagers have put some stupid made up statistic in their signature. If you're one of the 8% that aren't quite as gulliable, copy this.
Closed Thread