Xbox games

Status
Not open for further replies.

bracer028

Baseband Member
i don't understand why people would buy the xbox. all the games made on the xbox are in actuality computer games

and we all admit that the PC is better than the xbox. WHy would you even play on the xbox. no exclusivity

You know nothing about videogames obviously. Ill just list a few things here and not go into detail.

Price
Upgrading
Controller vs Keyboard and Mouse
Internet access
Memory
Play with people at house
Dont have to upgrade for every new game
Bigger Screen

so your saying you rather play games like oblivion on the xbox over PC?

half life on xbox over PC

no exclusivity....

I'm saying that I would rather spend $400 Every 4-5 Years for a new system rather than upgrade my video card every month or upgrade my computer.....honestly you think that many people are stupid that play on Microsoft Nintendo and Sony? Your not thinking out of the box kid.

i'm just saying nintendo and sony is so much better than xbox because all the games on xbox can be played on the computer anyways...why bother get a ****en xbox for

Eh, bracer is right somewhat. Most games on xbox that are exclusive will generally go towards PC. But I mean there are reasons why people get the X-Box, which Yoltz said pretty well.

The reason i'm not much of an xbox fan is because the majority of thei games seem too similar and they don't have as wide of a variety as others. Maybe with Xbox360 it will change, but as of now it does not seem like it will.

Sorry, happen to think you are dead wrong. I tend to like XBox games better than ones on Sony. You see, your argument, as well as mine, is meaningless and worthless (no offense). The reason I am saying this is because THESE ARE OPINIONS. As far as 360 developement, many publishers are coming on line now with more support towards the 360. The main reason cited is because of costs in production of PS3 games. It is a hard console to program for, and there are many limitations on what can be done. I feel for Sony, because honestly if they had gotten it right and not laid the burden soley on the programmers, had worked more on figuring out the local bus architecture, this would of been one **** of a machine. However, who knows... it hasn't been released so maybe all will be okay.

I was mostly talking about this current generation and what I have been seeing at this E3. But yeah, these are opinions anyway. I mean there have been a couple XBox games that have enticed me but not enough to actually make me want to buy the system. If I see the PS3 losing the support, which doesn't seem to be far-fetched, I'll get an xbox360.

I don't really care which system I have, I just want the one with games I like.

Xb0x is teh sh*t :D ....nah, while i agree with some of you, i dissagree with others. Yes there are a lot of the same games on the xbox that are on PC...but then you have the games that aren't on PC that are on the xbox...take Halo2 or PGR3...those are awesome games..and arent on the computer....so i say, quit playing fanboy and don't bash another console and it's users just because you don't like it!

As a matter of fact Halo 2 Will be out on the PC pretty soon bubba and I wouldn't ne surprised if the other one eventually came out for PC. I'm not a fanboy... by you saying that just really bugs me because it is probably one of the only "arguements" you have against me. I really never bashed the system, I just said the games weren't to my liking. Why should I bash the xbox's anyway, the xbox and the 360 are the 2 most powerful systems on the market right now so I would be a fool to bash the systems themselves.

I also own a Nintendo Gamecube so I'm really not that biased. I also stick up for each of these systems on occasion in these forums. Until you see me say something without any facts or that is directly insulting a system in a immature way don't call me a fanboy.

Did I ever tell anyone to not get an Xbox? If you like the action games which most people tend to go ahead and get one. More power to you.

Also if the PS3 ends up losing a lot of support from developers, I will have no problem getting an xbox360 because it will probably end up having the majority of games just like PS2 does today. Not Xbox.

I've also criticized the PS3 and Sony itself on these forums. Just because someone doesn't share your unique and very knowledgable decision <sarcasm> on a certain console does not necessarily make the other person a fanboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom