ordering fallout 3 need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least you can get it I guess.

Its kinda like when they censor out Nazi stuff in games for Germany.

I mean, what do they think the 4th reich is gonna come from playing Castle Wolfenstein?

I just dont think the people who decide these things think it through :freak:

Well at least you can get it I guess.

Its kinda like when they censor out Nazi stuff in games for Germany.

I mean, what do they think the 4th reich is gonna come from playing Castle Wolfenstein?

I just dont think the people who decide these things think it through :freak:

too true.it would be nice to have a proper rateing system i mean they dont seriously think game's are for kid's now do they,,well they must if they bann a game for drug use funny thing is alot of game's have drug use in em take saint's row for example you can get some weed frrom the drug store and drive your car well stoned.

You will probably be looking at around 90 AUD if you get it off a UK website such as Shopto.net, that includes shipping aswell. As you can see, we pay a lot more for games than you do lol

Thats one of the cheapest websites to get games in the UK too. You might have to keep searching for sites that can ship cheap region free copies of the game. I would have thought play-asia would have region free or pal copies, thats quite unlikely of them actually.

a few qustions about shopto.net. 1 are they trust worthy. 2 do you use shopto.net at ll. 3 how hard was it for you to get registared with shopto.net. because im having a bit of trouble logging on to my account but they reply to your emaill's prety quickly.thanks in advanced if you read this athlon

a few qustions about shopto.net. 1 are they trust worthy. 2 do you use shopto.net at ll. 3 how hard was it for you to get registared with shopto.net. because im having a bit of trouble logging on to my account but they reply to your emaill's prety quickly.thanks in advanced if you read this athlon

I use shopto.net

There really good, they themselves have never let me down only royal mail (which nearly all online retailers use) have let me down.

They have really good prices, a good forum, and they get preorders out to you a day or 2 before release. If you dont recieve your game in 3 days you can fill in a form and they will send you another one free of charge - They don't even request you send a copy back if both coppies do eventually turn up :)

They allways keep you updated in the forum about major games, and respond as well as they can. The only thing i could critisize would be the fact that they show low stock as 'Last Few' this ranges from last twenty to the last one. So you actually have little idea how many they have in stock (this has never actually effected me though, but it has others) and they used Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded, because it's recorded it means you have to have someone home to sign for it. So if your at work and expecting to come home to your game 2 days early, dont - expect a 'We have a parcel for you' card, saying they needed a signature. But if you get it delivered to work or you have someone in, this is obviously not a problem :)

I use shopto.net

There really good, they themselves have never let me down only royal mail (which nearly all online retailers use) have let me down.

They have really good prices, a good forum, and they get preorders out to you a day or 2 before release. If you dont recieve your game in 3 days you can fill in a form and they will send you another one free of charge - They don't even request you send a copy back if both coppies do eventually turn up :)

They allways keep you updated in the forum about major games, and respond as well as they can. The only thing i could critisize would be the fact that they show low stock as 'Last Few' this ranges from last twenty to the last one. So you actually have little idea how many they have in stock (this has never actually effected me though, but it has others) and they used Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded, because it's recorded it means you have to have someone home to sign for it. So if your at work and expecting to come home to your game 2 days early, dont - expect a 'We have a parcel for you' card, saying they needed a signature. But if you get it delivered to work or you have someone in, this is obviously not a problem :)

they sound trust worthy than. think our postal system would leave those litel letters saying to come into the post office and sing for it. hopefully.

I use shopto.net

i carnt get any of my crdiet card's to work so im trying play asia. do i need the xbox 360 modded at all to play region free game's??please anser quick

I already answered your question about the CC in your other thread about this place. As for having to Mod the XBOX yes. They are region encoded. So you would have to Mod it to play any region game.

I already answered your question about the CC in your other thread about this place. As for having to Mod the XBOX yes. They are region encoded. So you would have to Mod it to play any region game.

yeah but what about a region free copy one with no region protetion??

If it is a region free disc then you wouldnt need the mod. Just like a region free DVD can play on any DVD player...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom