Halo: Reach Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Halo: Reach review

Well, I have two KotH maps cooked up in my head, both involving vehicles and teleporters.

The first, it would have a teleporter with a giant AOE pointed down at the top of the map, and the same at the bottom. Then, between them, a Mongoose, and it the hill, then, spawns around it. Now, since speed is kept through the teleporters, you would eventually start going incredibly fast.

The second, well, it's basically designed for absolute chaos. It would have as many teleporters formed into a ball as possible, pointing inwards. Inside, would be the spawns, and vehicles. The vehicles would be made into KOTH hills. So you would have to keep switching vehicles while they are flying through the air. Imagine it with sixteen people. ._.

Add me on XBL (Yamikotai), and I will nick that map off you if you ever make it :3

Okay, but guys, be aware that my brother might remove you, not knowing who you guys are. So be warned.

Well that dirty stink.. :p Let him know we are all mighty gods and if we are deleted red ring will curse your xbox for ever and eternity!

Edit: and red dot it if you so happen to have a new one :p

Woot, got my armor and Recon Helmet codes emailed to me. I'll prolly put them up on eBay.

Woot played about 2 hrs... Going to play some more after sleep and I will post my review up.. No video as I don't have a capture card but.. Perfect time to get the site some hits.

:'( I don't have it yet.
Still getting shipped.
I wonder what's taking them so long, it said they started shipping it last Thursday...

I played and being not such a Halo I can still honestly say both the Campaign and multiplayer are incredible. Online is just a blast especially when with a friend and doing sprint and jetpack...

one goes low, one goes high, all get dominated.

Never really played Halo much before. I didn't particularly dislike the game, just didn't care much for it. But i jumped on the hypewagon and got it yesterday, not put in a lot of time online, probably less than 2 hours but i have to admit i think its pretty cool for a console shooter. I can see myself playing it every now and then. I'm not very good though, most people destroy me as its my first real time with the halo franchise. Enjoyable never the less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom