halo 3 or call of duty 4???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say Halo 3, Halo 3 is awesome, I'd just play it for the Campaign mode though (but the Multiplayer looks good), and the Melee IMO is too overpowering :( 2 hit kill, 1 hit for shield, and 1 for health...

CoD4 but if you have friends that play halo get halo, its better for playing with friends, although i like halos single player way better. CoD4s multiplayer is better by yourself than halos. I would go with Halo.

CoD4 but if you have friends that play halo get halo, its better for playing with friends, although i like halos single player way better. CoD4s multiplayer is better by yourself than halos. I would go with Halo.

Totally disagree.

Nothing beats tactical pwnage on CoD4 :D.

But after playing Battlefield Bad Company beta (and im by nomeans a Battlefield fan, infact i dislike the series) i can tell you it walks all over both these games. It's spot on perfect, when some of the flaws are covered up.

But thats out in June, so for now CoD4.

I'm kinda bored of both games, I've got to level 55 on COD4 but don't want to do prestige but I can't see any point as I have all the guns! So I'm getting RSV2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom