WoW expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
pfft..pallies are weak. i think warlocks are the best class now after the latest patch as far as alliance is concerned

I got way to hooked on WOW there for a year. I just recently stopped playing. Was taking up way to much of my time. LOL I'll probably get back to it some time in the future.

Its not worth it. I dont see the point of paying $15 a month to see my life disappear.

basically in diablo u can find runes or gems with special abilities and you can socket them into other items(swords, bows etc) and the item gets those abilities...

dhw200 said:
Its not worth it. I dont see the point of paying $15 a month to see my life disappear.

"Time enjoyed waisting, is not waisted time" -Bertrand Russell

Your paying to be entertained. And quite frankly, if you only pay $15 a month to be entertained, then that's a good deal. Cut out all those worthless movies you go to the theater for, stop paying for your cable television, no more buying crap that keeps your interest for a couple days, less driving, no girlfriend = even less expenses, only hobbie is gaming, etc....

WOW is a god send as far as that's concerned haha. But yea, I don't play it anymore because it does have some negative effects :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom