Worst game ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i just looked up worst game review in google and Big rigs was the first one to come up

Harper said:
A game worse that DIA KATANA!!! This is some thing I gotta see

Remember the whole "Romero Wants to Make You His *****" marketing spree. hahahhahha. Just proves that John Carmack is the genius behind ID and all these "rockstar" designers are just riding his you know what.

I still remember that abysmal game. That stupid sword which basically CUT the screen in half and the two dumbest NPCs and plot a game can have.

Considering the unbelievable hype with that game I would say it is actually WORSE than Big Rigs. Big Rigs like someone said was outsourced. Heck, I went to the website and the dev of Big Rigs basically specialize on BUDGET VALUE games with a $10,000 budget. Just to license a game engine like Quake 2 costs $500,000 USD. $10,000 it BETTER be crap or something is wrong with this world. Diatankena (whatever) had a budget 50 times that and over.

haha I saw that about a year or so ago and I showed all my friends. A great thing to cheer yourself up is to read the game review and look at the screenshots.

Heyyo,

Lol, I have to watch the video review now. :p

ROFL! omg, a racing game with worse physics than games made in 1995? lol gj. Man, I've seen better freeware games.

I thought at the end of the video review he was gonna run over a copy of the game with a semi, lol. :)

Damn necroposters, I hate when people revive old threads, especially if they have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the thread, or as the necroposter in this case did, just restated stuff that had already been stated. I hate to lock this because its a good thread, but I am going to because necroposters just annoy me so much. If enough people want it re-opened, PM me and I will consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom