Whats your fondest online gaming moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dario03

Fully Optimized
I'm bored so I figured I would start a thread...

My fondest online gaming moment was in Socom.

Everyone on my team but me somehow died in the first minute of a game on that snow level with hills, a couple buildings and a outhouse. I hid in the outhouse and when the whole team rushed my building I jumped out, threw a bunch of grenades and opened up with my machine gun. I mowed down 7 of them and then got in a pistol dual with the last one. Sadly he killed me, but I swear he had to be cheating because he got hit with a grenade and shot a bunch of times.

memories...

my first one was, when i let my dad play bf2. He got into a heli as a pilot, and it got filled with teammates. Bear in mind, he had never played modern games, and it was his first time playing bf2. He flew 20 feet.....then crashed, killing like 5 teammates. He spawned to everyone yelling **** at him. it was hilarious, he hasent touched a game since

F.E.A.R. Now that is one crazy online game! Everyone dies so quickly.

...nice moment.

I would have to say back in the days of CS, 15 vs 15. My team gets slaughtered so it's 10 vs me. So I just figured F-it i'll go plant the bomb, every guy I saw I just instantly hs'd. It was some skill but a lot of luck, ended up killing them all shooting, pistoling, picking up other weapons and the bomb went off before it respawned. Everyone swore up and down I was a hacker and I got kicked lol. Good times.

Had a few of those moments, makes the game worthwhile.

Me, being as i can only get dial up, did a bunch of registry mods and what not. Fixed my ping to about 150-300 depending on the game. Anyone, i got on some cod2 online, after always lagging and getting like 0-1 kills, i get on, in the middle of a round, get used to it. next round starts, score to 50 deathmatch, carenten. I get to 50, get 1st for that round, everyone else only had like 25-30, and i was on dial up, i was amazed.

DOD Source:

A total stranger and I were crouching down in the church on Avalanche trying to get across the eve, and we watch one guy run out and get sprayed with an MG-42. He looks at me and says into the mic, "dude, don't even try it.. don't go. You're gonna die a horrible, horrible death..." It was friggin hilarious the way he said it.

F.E.A.R. Now that is one crazy online game! Everyone dies so quickly.

I'll have to agree with you on that one. One of my favorite levels has to be High Tech; that and Office. 20+ people in 1 room, holy **** that's crazy. Always pick the penetrator when I play that game, haha. Fun to nail people to the walls. I've had so many crazy moments in that game, that I can't remember 'em all. Maybe you and I should set up a game sometime :D.

Mu Online (Dream, Dracular, Play, Global and other)

Those where the days when i had no pc and me and all my friends went to a net cafe called Ezone. Half of the people from the years above me used to go as well and we would all be waiting for a computer for hours because it was so packed.

Good ol days :D:D:D

...nice moment.

I would have to say back in the days of CS, 15 vs 15. My team gets slaughtered so it's 10 vs me. So I just figured F-it i'll go plant the bomb, every guy I saw I just instantly hs'd. It was some skill but a lot of luck, ended up killing them all shooting, pistoling, picking up other weapons and the bomb went off before it respawned. Everyone swore up and down I was a hacker and I got kicked lol. Good times.

Had a few of those moments, makes the game worthwhile.
Mine is similar.

We were in a CoD2 TWL clan match. It was like 8vs8 and all my team was dead but me and they only had one dead (so 7 alive). I planted the bomb and killed a couple nubs that came to defuse. My clan leader says "Syn if you win this you get a promotion." So I did. Everyone that came died....lol. They even sycronized attacks, but somehow I hung in there. It was pretty satisfying.

Too many to name.... I'll just put the best three for me in the past week.

1) Triple kill with a SINGLE AWP bullet in a CS:S scrim.
2) Killed someone in CS:S by hitting them in the face with a flash grenade when they had 1 health left.
3) In CoD4 I shot a claymore, which detonated a C4, which detonated another claymore, which killed 3 enemies at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom