Whats the worst game you've ever played

The first Two Worlds for Xbox 360. It seriously left a scar :tongue:

tracy.jpg

Too me this seems to be the worst game I have ever played.
Mind you I wanted smb3 back in 1990 of october but the price tag was abit to steep.
Who framed roger rabbit ranks closely to this as sorriness but I'll let you be the judge of that after playing first hand.

tracy.jpg

Too me this seems to be the worst game I have ever played.
Mind you I wanted smb3 back in 1990 of october but the price tag was abit to steep.
Who framed roger rabbit ranks closely to this as sorriness but I'll let you be the judge of that after playing first hand.
lol...

14 years later, and I have still not forgiven Valkyrie Studios for Septerra Core.
I like the concept. I don't mind them cashing in on the FFVII High Tech High Magic genre that was being popularised at the time. What I did not like was how this progress of the game involved a countless backwardsing and forwardsing over the same areas time and time again.

I got down to a point where I said "Enough!". I walked away and never touched the game ever again. At that stage, I lost about 90 hours of my life to that game. According to the walkthu guide, I was only half way through.

Attachments

• Septerra_Core_-_Legacy_of_the_Creator_Coverart.jpg
    Septerra_Core_-_Legacy_of_the_Creator_Coverart.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
One of the only ones which really comes to mind and the only game as far as I recall where I hated it enough to not even finish the single player campaign, despite having an interest in the series story, would be C&C 4: Tiberian Twilight. Scrapped core aspects of what makes a C&C game to turn it into some little MP death match game, where your damn construction yard thing respawns when it dies?! C&C has always had a strong single player aspect to it, they decided to throw it all away. Whoever decided to ruin the franchise like that will rot in the hell I don't even believe it.

Worst: Homefront
I wanted to like this game so much and it just failed at everything.

Best: Tomb Raider (2013)
I've always 'liked' the Tomb Raider games but this was love at first sight. I've never been so enthralled with a game or story the way I was with Tomb Raider. Every time Laura died, I felt awful because it was my fault. The controls were a bit finicky but that is my one and only complaint.

Back
Top Bottom