what to do now

Status
Not open for further replies.

solidsteve

Daemon Poster
well the day after i post this thread i a getting rid of my xbox 360 in favour of a mid to top end pc

now i want to take my gaming to the pc

thats where i'm stuck i don't know what gams to go for

i am in to RPG's and i like a few shooters ( gears, half life ect) and the 3 games i have sat here waiting to go on this pc if gears of war, crysis and the orange box

so any one got suggestions on what to play

Oblivion GOTY, Doom 3, STALKER (< my favuritre game ever), Supcom, Call of Juarez, Civilisation 4, prey, UT3, Company of Heroes, world in conflict, bioshock, farcry.

There are some solid Crysis haters and lovers here, I am a Crysis lover, so I highly recommend it. If you get an 8800GT/8800GTS then definitely look into it. It's an awesome game.

The Onslaught level (tanks) is the sheet.

I don't think people comprehend how HUGE and detailed the levels are. It boils my blood when people compare it to a game like CoD4. People say it's poorly optimized, I say when you consider the amount of data being pushed in this game, it's just astounding, in fact, I'll give it credit for one of the best optimized games I've ever played!

In fact, I can Alt+Tab Crysis all the time, even while I'm right in middle of a loaded game, it alternates so smoothly between desktop and I sometimes have IMs open or I'm browsing several tabs on FireFox at the same time. I can't do that with even a game as simple as TF2...

Merkwürdigliebe;1293638 said:
There are some solid Crysis haters

Just KMAN.
dark.gif
:p

An older (but still fun) game I play is: Aliens vs Predator 2. Also FEAR. Those are probably the 2 most-played games on my Xfire account xD. Vaanish recommended some good ones in his first post as well.

In fact, I can Alt+Tab Crysis all the time, even while I'm right in middle of a loaded game, it alternates so smoothly between desktop and I sometimes have IMs open or I'm browsing several tabs on FireFox at the same time. I can't do that with even a game as simple as TF2..
I can do the same with my system. I really do think Crysis is bashed too much *cough*KMAN*cough*

Acho*
World of Warcraft
Play at own risk and discretion.

STALKER is a fun game.
Warcraft 3 TFT....or any blizzard game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom