upcomin pc games

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can buy CoH anywhere lol. 45 at walmart :D. I want that game so badly the beta was sweet :classic:

Not looking forward to any games :) Except ET QW and BF2142.

Its a game called stackers where the 3 blocks move from side to side and then when you press them to stop it will make 3 more blocks above that moving side to side and you want to stack them up all the way to the top, it gets faster and faster and you only get 1 block by the end if you can make it that far.

I am loving the game right now, artillery is so fun to call in on a bunch of tanks.

For me it's Neverwinter Nights 2 all the way.

I might also try Spore, sounds interesting enough.

forgot about spore, looks pretty cool. I just cant justify spending 40-50 bucks for that game.

I was all excited for UT2k7. It's the reason I made a new pc, even. Then, after seeing it mentioned so many times, I decided to check out Crysis.. wow. So amazing, I can't hardly wait. So yeah, anyway my list:

FPS (I'm torn between these three):
UT2k7
BF2142
Crysis

RPG:
NWN2

and perhaps CoH, but I'm not fond of strategy games.. we'll see.

All of these new games, and PLUS we get to see the PS3 release. I'm really anxious to see how it is received by the public.

meh ps3. After spending over over 1k for a gaming pc, I don't intend on playing any console games (with the exception of some of the series that I have played for years and have to keep up with. i.e. Zelda, Metal Gear)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom