My personal list:
Company of Heroes
Medieval 2:Total War
Caesar IV
UT2K7
HL2 Episode 2

Maybe Crysis and BF2142

Heres a Sweet Story for you

I have been looking to get this game for about 9 months. I went to godfathers pizza(I think its just a local pizza place) and I was playing in some of the arcade machines that it had. There was a game I had played some place before called Stackers. You just stack blocks on top of eachoter untill it gets faster and then you can get to the big prize. I tried it 2 times and I was pretty good. On the 3rd Time I won! So I looked at all the prizes, there was 8 miles walkie talkies, a nice cd player, a nice cell phone, and ...brace yourselves...a 50 DOLLAR BEST BUY GIFT CARD! of course I got this but It got stuck on the way off. The machine did something wrong and gave me a phone while the best buy card was just hanging there. The mangager came over and him and my dad rocked it off into the whole so I came out paying 1.50 and getting 100 dollars worth, since we found out everything was 50 bucks. So I bought Company of Heros which was 49.99 US and got a 50 dollar cell phone. SWEET. The game kicks *** like I said before.

Eaglez said:
Heres a Sweet Story for you

I have been looking to get this game for about 9 months. I went to godfathers pizza(I think its just a local pizza place) and I was playing in some of the arcade machines that it had. There was a game I had played some place before called Stackers. You just stack blocks on top of eachoter untill it gets faster and then you can get to the big prize. I tried it 2 times and I was pretty good. On the 3rd Time I won! So I looked at all the prizes, there was 8 miles walkie talkies, a nice cd player, a nice cell phone, and ...brace yourselves...a 50 DOLLAR BEST BUY GIFT CARD! of course I got this but It got stuck on the way off. The machine did something wrong and gave me a phone while the best buy card was just hanging there. The mangager came over and him and my dad rocked it off into the whole so I came out paying 1.50 and getting 100 dollars worth, since we found out everything was 50 bucks. So I bought Company of Heros which was 49.99 US and got a 50 dollar cell phone. SWEET. The game kicks *** like I said before.

god you are one lucky SOB right now. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom