Starwars empire at war

Status
Not open for further replies.

alextrzaska

In Runtime
I have purchased the game starwars empire at war and have installed the game. my friend asked if he could borrow the game for a little, so when he gave it back to me it was cracked in half. now luckely i made a copy of all the disc on to a CD-R and when i insert the first disc it says original disc cannot be authenticated.

what do i have to do to bypass this problem?

please help.

I would see if you can return it and get a new disc. You might have to pay something, but hopefully it won't be full price.

Telling you how to crack the game's security to run without the original install disc is against this forum's policies.

There are a couple things you can do.

1) Try a No-CD patch. If it is installed, you might be able to download a no-cd patch from a site like www.gamecopyworld.com

2) Demand that your friend give you the money for the game or buy you another copy. And kick the $hit out of him if he refuses. After he gets you another one, kick the $hit out of him again

dhw200 said:
2) Demand that your friend give you the money for the game or buy you another copy. And kick the $hit out of him if he refuses. After he gets you another one, kick the $hit out of him again

I see this as the only just option.

Ryan

make him give you the full price of what you paid for the game....

but for now...just download a no-cd patch...its not illegal as you have purchased the game and would like to run it with no cd :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom