Starcraft now a college course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Combination of geography and chemistry like geological analysis or chemical composition of the atmosphere. It can tie into virtually anything natural I want to get a mineral analysis degree under my belt as they travel, get paid about equal to petrochemical engineers and minerals are going to be here long after oil has run out or becomes economically unpheasable. It may be boring but if I work hard I can play hard with my economic gain in exotic places. I am doing my dive instructor course soon so will have that to keep me happy and retreat from the business world for a sabbaticals teaching people to do what I love.

One downside is non of this is particularly computer friendly :(

nono man not boring i have a teacher who did that, shes aparently famous in that kind of comunity she helped write one of the textboks for grade 10 science. shes beeen everywhere literaly, she studied uranium, and meteor landings alot. probably more just those are the only story's she told us as they where most interesting. she used to tell us of how all of her team would draw straws to see who would "de charge" the helicopters from static build up, there gear never fit in the helicopter, they lugged it around in nets suspended at the botom, and when you latched the net on you aparently got the shock of your life lol. she really enjoyed it slowed down to have kids tho. but yea shes traveld the world and back.

Indeed hence why I want to do it to travel and get a tidy paycheck 3-5 years in an office then get to do more interesting projects and go allround. As I say once I am sick of the upteenth soil sample I can take a couple months off to scuba dive. I originally wanted to be an architect or designer but my maths isn't strong enough to pin my hopes on it, got a C when you need A-B for the best courses so I dropped it. I am currently gettin an A in geography and A in chem so is the natural progression to do something along those lines.

Wow, a Starcraft course, that sounds sick. I remember years ago my cousin was telling me about a Simpson's class that was available at his school. It had something to do with psychology I think lol.

What do you do gabb?

Civil Engineering...and I think thats boring at times too :p Video game design has always been my dream job but it is quite an unattainable job and incredibly difficult to even earn the respect to be entrusted that position

I worked in a civil engineers office for a few weeks had my own project had to monitor a bridge with a motorway on it for subsidation. Each week I finished my weeks work in two days and spent the next 3 reading books or playing on cad. That put me off civil engineering lol, I wanted to become a marine or aeronautical engineer much more exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom