STALKER or RB6V2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Method

In Runtime
Play.com have stalker for sale for just £8 with free delivery and have always taken a fancy towards it, but never had a decent enough rig to run it(until now of course).

And I have owned RB6V and really enjoyed the singleplayer, even if it is a little repetitive its good fun.

Now what I want to know is (im pretty skint dont have enough for both) what do I buy?? What are your guys thoughts on the two. STALKER looks good, i played the beta for the MP and the atmosphere and gameplay was pretty good just in MP.

But RB6 also has a good team based MP and singleplayer works really well too.

Im more interested into what you think about STALKER as I have experienced how vegas plays from the first one.

I have never played STALKER, it doesn't look too fun to me.. But I do own R6V2..

The thing about R6V2 is if you can find a few friends to play with, local or over the internet, you can get some good team-based tactics going and really dominate in MP.. But other than that, There's not nearly as many team-based tactics on MP as there are in SP.. It is very fun, though. I was hoping it would finally be a game where it took team-work to win rounds on MP, but it doesn't really, however sometimes you'll run into a few cooperative people online who are willing to listen to the leader and stuff.. It is very fun, I do suggest it. Try going to their website and watching the trailer, you'll see how the rank-ups and unlocks work, it's very cool.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom