Stalker Clear Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kdar

Daemon Poster
Anyone played 2nd Stalker, Clear Sky?

I bought Far Cry 2 few days ago.. But it seem really boring, at least I remember Stalker (1st one) was much better.

I haven't played it myself, but I was actually just talking about Clear Sky with my friend yesterday, he said it's really not that good, and the first one was much better.

I have it, it's a good game. If you like the first one then you will like clear sky. it expands on the gameplay and improves the graphics. The same general formula is there. If you like open ended fps then you will like it.

What are some new features in the 2nd one? I heard its not much more harder to find and get artifacts, which is maybe good, since it was really each before.

Can you drive in 2nd one? I know there was just a mod for this in the first one.

Well as far as I have gotten there hasn't been any driving. Artifacts are pretty much handled the same way as before. The new features are some extra functionality in your PDA, the faction system, DX10 graphics, and some new weapons. Of course its a new story and the map is different, although related. You will see some familiar sights, but they are a bit different, since this takes place before the first one.

Don't forget dx10.1 graphics ;)
It made 2x4850's and 3.825 ghz quad squeal when I tried to max it out.... It is a very demanding game.

As far as gameplay... I did not like it and stopped after the first 1-2 hours of gameplay. It just wasn't my style.

@stones-nutz, I guess you play Fallout 3. Whats up with this aim thing in Fallout 3? I saw it online.. like you aim and then select which part of body to shoot. At least from online videos, it seemed a little silly to me. How is it in the game itself?

its pretty good ingame, i know its a bit of a gimmick but its some thing a bit different and its fun, it goes into slowmo when you use it and imo it adds to the gameplay, a great game all round, well worth a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom