So what MMORPG's do you guys play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i play lineage 2 not private servers and its the best mmorpg ever. Soon lineage 2 is gonna be lineage 3 on the unreal 3 engine :D

Originally posted by Fwiffo
Omg! do you guys have no lives!!!! If a chick sees that you play an MMO you are never going to get laid. But then again... you CAN always get a nude mod

o0, dude my EX gf's all play MMO's i met one of my gfs thru lineage 2. i know married people who play MMO's and if a chick see's me plays and doesent like it, i dont give a crud. Then she aint my type :D. But i know tons of women who play games. and u said never going to get laid LOL!. i rest my case xD

How is Lineage 2? I tried WoW but found it boring since you only ever fight a few monsters at a time and were forced into groups. In lineadge 2 can you go solo and completely dominate tons of monsters at a time? Also whats the pvp like in it?

Mr_Threepwood said:
How is Lineage 2? I tried WoW but found it boring since you only ever fight a few monsters at a time and were forced into groups. In lineadge 2 can you go solo and completely dominate tons of monsters at a time? Also whats the pvp like in it?

i'd say L2 is great for solo, but u get exp bonus in parties. every class has it's goods and bads but a tank would preferably be best for taking on mob after mob. as for the PVP system. it's pretty unique, u can PK/PVP anyone anwhere outside of town, besides low levels and it's set up for those that PK are penalized by Karma, the higher your Karma the more likely your gear will drop when u die.

I play WoW, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, and Anarchy Online.

Love them all

My only beef with guild wars is that it's really linear, and the story is quite short, but the PvP owns.

I play EQ 2 at the moment. I played EQ for 4 1/2 years, and I might go back to it in August (getting college high speed).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom