Razer Naga

amybaby345

Beta member
I was looking at the new naga 2014. it looks good, and i like the buttons but i want to know if its good for fps games. If it is, than what do you bind the buttons to in fps games?

There is actually a discussion on this mouse 2 threads down from yours. Honestly, having too many buttons on a mouse is almost pointless for FPS. I have 4 side buttons myself and only use 2 of them.

I was looking at the new naga 2014. it looks good, and i like the buttons but i want to know if its good for fps games. If it is, than what do you bind the buttons to in fps games?

There is actually a discussion on this mouse 2 threads down from yours. Honestly, having too many buttons on a mouse is almost pointless for FPS. I have 4 side buttons myself and only use 2 of them.

But wouldn't the buttons help people who dont like the scroll wheel? they can bind the buttons to weapons. its good when there is more than 2 weapons?

That's what the number keys are for. On most FPS games you have knife, piston, and main. 1, 2, and 3. Then on the later CoD games 1 and 2 simply switch between the weapons no matter.

Really for FPS I never use the scroll or any of the other buttons on my mouse besides 4 and 5. Melee/knife and grenade. I play a wide variety too like CS, BF, CoD, UT, Quake, ect.

Back
Top Bottom