NullDC a new Dreamcast Emulator for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Many gamers think that the Dreamcast was the best gaming system of the last generation. It featured many unique games that never made an appearance on other systems. I sold my Dreamcast a while ago but still have a few games here that I did not sell with the system. Games like Samba de Amigo or the incredible Soul Calibur made a big impact on the gaming community. Yesterday NullDC was released which is a Dreamcast emulator for PC. It is supposed to be the emulator with the most playable titles running Dreamcast games at full speed.
dcemu1.jpg
dcemu2.jpg

You do need backups of your Dreamcast games because the GD Rom format is not readable by normal PC drives. Many games have been tested already and most work fine including: House of the Dead 2, Sonic Adventure and Powerstone. There is a big thread at the NullDC forum where users post their experience with the emulator and talk about games that work / don't work.
Using NullDC can't be easier. Click on Options, Select Plugins and choose zNullGD, SCSI Passthru.. Select Options again, click on GDRom and select the drive that contains the backup.
Please remember that NullDC is currently in beta stage which means that support for games that fail at this moment could be added later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom