Medal of Honor Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the U3E is a bad engine at all.. Some good looking games have come out of it. Singularity is a great example.. Everything about this game is average.. Its just another military shooter.

I must say though that the mechanics seem perfect. I don't have a single problem with hit boxes or bullet reg in single player.

I have played about 4 hours of it now ( i know i said i was not going to buy it, i didn't, don't ask don't tell ;) ) and i dislike it, i like how a few of the guns feel, but mostly i just dislike it.

I'm like an hour and a half in, and I don't think the singleplayer is bad. It isn't challenging at all on medium, but that's ok. I'd rather not be frustrated by dieing too much lol. It's not bad. I think it looks better than bioshock. The guns look really good.

I finished it, glad i did not buy it. I disliked it...bad explosions, bad graphics for the most part, blurry textures, low physics, slow paced dialogue, to many trigger events, lame storyline, bad plot ending, no emotional attachment with characters.
Overall i just disliked it.

^Just because its a video game does not mean you cant get interested in the character in it. Bad writing is bad writing. Just because people like you these days apparently don't care about storyline does not mean no one does. I for one like an engaging storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom