joint operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

boomer

Baseband Member
joint operations demo is out,and ive been playing it for a while now,it is awesome,some servers host up to 120 people (now that is a war zone)helis all kinds boats all kinds,snipers gunners engineers stinger missiles (first person shooter)amphibious water transport with mounted 50 cal or 30mm cannon,grenade launchers hummvee or jeeps,this game is the bomb,the real deal will be out soon,but until then i suggest you get the demo and play(warning takes a good video card and cpu to run this game)heard that the real game will have lower specs to run it,but this game operates very good on my 5900,all the way up4x antialiasing.try it(oh yeah you can use a joystick flight kind for the helis)and I heard that there will even be more vehicles then the demo currently has.go to http://www.novalogic.com/default.asp, for the demo and update.hope you like it as much as I do.

That game rocks, but, again, i have to wait for my new comp to run it at max, cuz it lags so much on my other.

yes the game does have lagg issues if you are in a full server,the full game is much better though to run it doesnt seem to take as much,not as many bugs in it,but still takes a good conn. for 100 players lol,very fun if you like fps games like I do.

Joint Operations

Is a great game now> I just started palying last night so I haven't been playing much since I just moved. I've found a local Lan center that is giving a free hour so I tried it out it a great game... I probably buy it as soon as I get a decent service out here that is cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom