Illuminated Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackmoore

Daemon Poster
Does anyone here know of or use an illuminated keyboard that works well? I have been shopping around for one, cause I like to play games with the lights off, but you can never see what keys you're hitting. Which gets kind of frustrating after a while, and you ultimately end up turning the lights back on. Anyway, I read the reviews of some of the Sunbeam Illuminated Keyboards on Newegg, and most people said they were nothing but trouble, even for $25.

Anyone had and experience with or can recommend Illuminated Keyboards?

Ive got a Saitek Eclipse. It looks great, and it feels great. Highly recommended

dhw200 said:
Ive got a Saitek Eclipse. It looks great, and it feels great. Highly recommended

Same here, I bought mine to replace my current keyboard for the same reason, and half the keys stuck on my old one because it was so old and grimy.

you could save your money and memorize the keys..

that saitek eclipse does look cool though...

EDIT:

do they make a wireless iluminated keyboard?

probably be hard to do, but the keys could turn off when not typeing...

Saitek Gamer, here too.

The backlite LED's are sweet, even though I don't look at the keys.
I really like the (Soft, Quiet) touch the keys have...

Overall 9 out of 10.

Looks cool - Simple, yet great functionality.

Now this keyboard owns all...
http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/

I heard it's actually gotten a patent and will be possbily available in the summer 2006 ....

It's a modders dream keyboard. It has the ability, with special drivers and software, to change the keys. So, i'm assuming there will be a ton of custom key layouts. Like Specific BF2, DOOM3, Photoshop, multimedia... ETC....

Looks very promising...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom