Help needed for rubbish gamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major you got some pretty sweet pics all the time.

Youre gonna wanna get good at strafing and shooting and the like as well.

And double back flips after a rocket jump into their base while having switched your weapon and knocked the defender off the bridge with the flak cannon, are important. :cyclopes:

And i forgot, try to learn how to run like they do in CoD and then people will stop and look at you, and laugh, then you can shoot them in the face. pwnd! :dead:

is it just me or is it just easier to get headshots in CS-SOURCE?

seems like when i play it almost every shot is a headshot in "counterstrike souce"

Honestly, I haven't played with it much...but how can you tell? Out of all the HL mods, CS has the easiest sniping. And with all the loads of cheaters in CS, being on a server with lots of headshots is not unusual.

The big thing is PRACTICE.

Also the other thing is to KNOW YOUR MAP. Know where power ups are. Know where there is good sniping positions.

Don't stay in the same place for more than 5 seconds.

The only other thing that I can ad is purchasing a USB Mouse as it does improve reaction time.

There are verious strategies to FPS.
Like UT2k4.... try collect your power ups an ammo first before going in for the kill.

if ur going to be pubbing move constantly, but only walk when u know someone is not behind you, only go for one person and if you hear a pair of steps= 2 people, give them a scare and get on side of box and pop out like 1.5 second before they come and air do the heart and usaully the spray will get to the heads, thats what i do with the ak :D

i havent played cs:s but i play cs
and you have to know sound of every map, it is the key of owning him/her, usaully if ur in a pub they usaully are not that great and they dont listen to footsteps, so you should memorize the tone of footsteps and know your map,

Go to a empty server and switch there maps, run throw and you will notice the sound will be different when u hit a different texture.

I usually play counter stike more than any other fps. To get a good kill, i usually start by aiming for the chest and with a few burst shots. The recoul usually puts most of the bullets in the head.

Good luck

yea man cheaters are freckin annoying. I would feel dumb if i cheated, do you feel a sense of victory at all?? Or whats the attraction? last cheat i ever used was in Warcraft 2 i plugged in hatchet to make my guys chop wood faster cause they were freckin slow, but i felt dumb so i quit. All you cheaters are weak, you are weak minded peaple who cant even win in a video game right, probly tryin to make up for life failures as well. go away and play single player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom