Halo 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure. Maybe they will say something about it at E3. But if it does come out, don't buy it. The campaign even on Heroic difficulty only takes about 9-10 hours to beat. On normal mode it took me about 5 hours, and on Legendary Co-Op with 4 players it only took about 4 hours to beat.

I heard that, and it dissapoints me. But i never had any intention to buy it, just to "get it".

WTF am i saying, im just going to ask my friend to let me borrow his 360 :/. I'll be like "brb"

If your into the whole story of Halo then its a must have, the campaign is fun whilee it last but then you get to the best part which is multiplayer (atleast on xbox live its great)

to me it would be worth the 50 bucks to buy it for pc if i still did pc gaming

With how long it took them to release Halo 2 on PC i wouldnt count n this being released for PC. Make matters worse Bungie and M$ split. Bungie has the rights to the Halo name and much more. While Microsoft was jsut the distributor. So with the fallout between them pretty much put a nail in the coffin for a Halo 3 PC release.

Cheers,
Mak

bah... I could care less about halo 3 multiplayer, I just gotta see the single player so i can get the story finished up to that point. I'm gonna search out my friend and ask him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom