GTA4 and its CPU intensive needs

Status
Not open for further replies.
so tell me, what average fps do u get in what resolution?

oh i guess that if u do that commandline.txt in the latest thread i made for GTA4, your system becomes unstable with the game which is very odd because i didnt expect that. Rockstar needs to come out with a performance patch! GTA4 needs one badly!

i tried but it isnt working i think im gonna need yoru help i sent you a pm.

think you should rephrase that, how many players in a GTA4 server?

This is just for you.
Multi being short for multiplayer would be as follows:
A place where video game clients connect to in order to play online together. These cool places are called servers and are classified in two groups listen servers and dedicated servers. A person like me or you would have a Listen server while maybe playing a LAN game. I will explain LAN later if you like.
A dedicated server would be a server that runs independently of the client. Oh a cleint is easy its the game version you have on your hard drive. Dedicated servers are a better method of hosting games because it makes it easier for the maker of the game to update it and make it better for you! :D
So what I was asking when I said " How many players in Multi?" When you turn on the game there should be an option for Multi and single player. In Multiplayer how many other clients are alowed to play with you at the same time as per the servers themselves or a Listen server or LAN play. This can be limited by programing or by server size. I hope this help you understand my question. :eek:

I'm fairly sure he understood, I think it wsa more the fact that you phrased it very badly

For example, I don't know if this is the case for GTA, 'cos as i said, i haven't played the multi-player.
But you can for games that I have played on, servers can vary depending on how many slots the person renting the server has payed for, and also how many people have joined that particular server at that particular moment in time

Don't have a go at Lucas, you could have phrased the question better ;)

I'm fairly sure he understood, I think it wsa more the fact that you phrased it very badly

For example, I don't know if this is the case for GTA, 'cos as i said, i haven't played the multi-player.
But you can for games that I have played on, servers can vary depending on how many slots the person renting the server has payed for, and also how many people have joined that particular server at that particular moment in time

Don't have a go at Lucas, you could have phrased the question better ;)

LOL it was a joke. Yes I phrased it bad and it was very short. Simple question needing only a simple answer. Why is it on forums people take everything so seriously? I am fairly sure a 9 year old with his brains knocked out could understand what I said. It did not require anything but a short 16 32 or 64 or its and MMO and can handle god knows how many. LOL

anyways, For example. Battlefield 2 max is 64 client or server side. I think 64 people playing this at the same time would be crazy fun. 6 stars for the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom