Fun with the Source engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
hl22009-05-0117-10-22-26.jpg

Happy now?

The Lighting and bump mapping in Xreal is better
The textures in HL2 is better. And the art style looks more realistic.

why did you pick the most barren picture of HL2? you even selected an area where your supposed to be on the hovercraft riding fast which means you went out of your way to pick a barren area :p

why did you pick the most barren picture of HL2? you even selected an area where your supposed to be on the hovercraft riding fast which means you went out of your way to pick a barren area :p

Actually no, that's not the right area, I haven't gotten to the hovercraft yet. And I chose it because it gave a good sense of depth and lighting. Would you rather I pick a screen shot of being inside a tunnel?

Come on gabb, you know the reason.

Come now, is that really fair? Your trying to make it look like I'm rigging this. That's HL2 maxed out. And its a pretty decent looking screen shot. I'm sorry the game doesn't look as good as you think it does.

wow for all that don't know, TF2 not so long ago recieved multicore rendering support, I didn't know this and usually get 60-70 fps at max settings in heavy action. After enabling the multicore rendering support option, I now get 110! almost double! wow...L4D already has this multicore rendering support, but they are just starting to implement it into TF2...and there are those that said the steam engine isn't efficient :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom