DVD game size

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake

Baseband Member
How do I copy a game DVD which is 5.6GB in size to a standard DVD(4.7GB) for a back-up or if I want to play it with somebody in 2 PCs at the same time?

Thanks

Thanks a lot CrazeD.
Sorry to bother you again but could you point me to where I could find info on how to compress the Game the correct way and/or what software is the best for this?

Thanks Again

Is the game licensed to run on two computers simultaneously? If not, copying isn't going to work. It's also probably a violation of the terms of use for the game.

Sorry to bother you again but could you point me to where I could find info on how to compress the Game the correct way and/or what software is the best for this?

make an ISO file of the disc, and use winrar(or your preferred program) to compress it.

as to running the game without disk, simply mount the ISO

Hey thanks to everyone; Ill try your recommendations and post results. By the way, it is NOT for piracy.

Thanks again

Man Fat.Clown why so angry? Plus you realize when he says it might not work he could mean that literally not just hey that might be illegal. Some games won't work online or through LAN if you don't have a extra cd key. Yes easy enough to get around on LAN but there was no mention of a extra cd key or if it was LAN or internet.

To the OP - Basically you will need another CD key if you want to play online just incase you didn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom