Crysis is out to buy then.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
as above, in the trailers i couldnt see any reasons for it not being a great game with great graphics to boot(obviously played on a 8800GTS or GTX )

I really hope Crysis is crap. Just to be an ***.

At this point...im right there with you. With all this hype created around the game about it being the most realistic and all these people building new computers off whether they can run crysis or not b/c thats the only game they will play blah blah blah......Well i think it would be hilarious, and pretty stereotypical of hyped games, for Crysis to just fail and let everyone down, as most games these days do; and as halo3 for 360 probably will. hehe.

Buuuttt......Looking at the screens and the actual gameplay and the trailers and looking how much time the developers are spending on the engine itself and how it will utilize DX10 and the such.....you would have to be a FOOL to say this is not going to be a great, if not one of the greatest, games available for pc. There is no way on earth, with all the gameplay and screens we have seen, and with the right hardware, that this game could be the coolest, most realistic, mos graphically intensive game out there( not to mention that with the capabilities of the main character/cyborg dude that multiplayer will rock.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom