Crysis or Cod4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

backup287

Daemon Poster
I have funds for only one so far, which do you guys suggest?my pc should handle both fine, i enjoy online just as much as i enjoy sp so im not sure..

I would say Crysis, but that's just me. You will get much better performance with you machine out of CoD4 though. Crysis will bring what you have to its knees.

crysis without a second glance

from what i've seen of cod all that seems to change is the story so why not go with a totally fresh game

crysis without a second glance

from what i've seen of cod all that seems to change is the story so why not go with a totally fresh game
I agree. CoD is the same ol' same ol' now days. Playing the Crysis demo was truly refreshing. That's also why I like Bioshock so much.

Call of Duty 4, i played the beta... worlds away from CoD2. Its amazing... although its really for those who mainly buy for online play, SP can be completed in a mere 5 - 7 hours. on easy or regular... but veteran is impossible.

Trust me, played the crysis beta, played the Crysis demo, played the CoD4 beta, played the CoD4 demo. CoD4 wins hands down.

CoD4, to me, seems like CoD2 and CoD3 with Arabs and modern guns. Graphics pretty much look the same with some razzle-dazzle here and there. I will give the game one thing though, it's got the best night-vision effect I've ever seen. Can't say I've played the multiplayer, so I wouldn't know about that.

However, I'm still gonna press Crysis, but then again, CoD4 will run a lot better on your system. Conclusion: Get CoD4 now, and Crysis once you upgrade that computer (sell it and build a new one).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom