Call of Duty Black Ops Gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
no its way different, i mean can't compare MW2 to this, it is fun but it's just not nice and fluid like it mw2 was. feels almost like an arcade game, very fast paced and of course theres the laf issue.

^i dont even know what your trying to get at lol. Can't compare this to mw2? Um, its a call of duty game, it has killstreaks like mw2, its pretty darn similar. If you can compare cod4 to mw2, and can definitely compare this to mw2.

gotta love the chopper gunner much better than the one in MW2 >> i just let them know whats good

25u2ulz.png

Is anyone else disappointed with the game play? It just doesn't seem as though the game play is as smooth (if that is a good way of describing it) as it was in Modern Warfare 2 - maybe fluid is a better way of putting it. Also, it just seems as though they rushed the computer version a bit. I know playing as a sniper is next to impossible. I don't know how many times I've had a perfect shot lined up only to miss. I mean a dead-up head shot... something is way off.

Idk, I think the gameplay is better. MW2 was like an arcade shooter almost. I don't snipe because sniping sucks in every game, so I wouldn't know about that.

I prefer this to MW2.

The thing i hated about MW2 was that i died in the same place on every map every time. It seemed like each map was designed around 2 or 3 really annoying choke points.
Black ops there seems to be multiple places to attack from and you can get shot at / shoot people from almost anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom