Call of Duty 6 Delayed for PC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karlos

Baseband Member
Not the best news ever, but at least it is only delayed 2 weeks from the original Nov.10 release. I guess its only the PC version, of course the console versions are right on time.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Delayed on PC

Kinda getting used to PC games getting delayed but never the less I will be picking it up on Nov.24th now instead of the 10th.

Veteran's day, Nov 11, is going to be my first day off of college too. I was looking forward to being able to play this. **** you Infinity Ward!

Veteran's day, Nov 11, is going to be my first day off of college too. I was looking forward to being able to play this. **** you Infinity Ward!

Now you have a whole day to play it. :p Pretty disappointed, but been gettin' use to all my preordered games being delayed...

It now comes out the day after my bday. Funny, I got WaW for myself for my bday last year and I've already pre-ordered MW2 and now I get it on my bday again lol. This game was meant for me :p

Don't get worried yet. Through my research it seems the OP site is the only site reporting this at the moment. I am conducting more searches but it may be false. Still wouldn't hold your breath.

EDIT: It has been confirmed on the Modern Warfare forums. I am going to.... We will leave it at that. Luckily I pre-ordered the MW2 Xbox.. BUT I already sold the game to my room mate :p. Ohh Wells I can borrow it :D

EDIT EDIT: Talked to gamestop. It is as of now just a rumor. No one has been contacted and what I found was not from any official but all rumor. I guess time will tell. When I see IGN most it then I will beleive it.

It is likely true.

Developers have got into a good habit lately (seriously) of delaying PC games so they're not crappy ports from the console. 2 weeks isn't much though, there must be another reason.

As of now it is a rumor. Leave it at that for the mean time.

P.S. Infinity Ward would prefer it to be called Modern Warfare 2 not Call of Duty 6. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom