Bulletstorm

Status
Not open for further replies.
if BFBC2 online game play was anything like BF1942 gameplay id be all over that....

Except for in squad deathmatch, I just find myself running around to and from flags/demolition sites and not seeing much of anyone. Usually a tank or a sniper will get me. It's no where near as good as the traditional games, but it's still not bad.

BFBC2's online play can be awesome or it can suck majorly depending on the server you are in. A server filling with noobtubers and Gustav jocks makes for a very sorry game, while a server with a few actual squads working together will be completely incredible.

I have come to enjoy Rush almost as much as good old Conquest, especially when gaming with my clanmates.

I like squad deathmatch best. It has the most action and there is only one vehicle.

i really dont like how BFBC2 is extremely similar to Call of duty. i loved BF1942 cause it was you and 63 other people on a massive map with tanks, and ships, planes, jeeps and boats! it was so awesome!

Same thing as 1942 and BF2, but with a max of 32. Trust me... there are times when that feels like way too many. :D Especially when people can blow up your cover and/or bring down the building you are in. It still has vehicles, all but planes.

It took some getting used to BFBC2 for me as I had played BF2 almost exclusively. Having no prone just felt wrong, but now I don't miss it at all. The ability to change loadouts for the four classes is great and let's you tailor your soldier to your own wants and desires.

I hated COD4 with a passion... but love BFBC2. You can't camp in BFBC2 like you cold in COD, and although the action is fast, you can't run and gun or spray and pray in BFBC2... if you don't aim you won't hit diddly. Plus none of the ridiculous helicopter/air strike crap. You want a heli then get in one and fly it... you want an air strike then you had best be satisfied with some mortars with recon.

i really dont like how BFBC2 is extremely similar to Call of duty. i loved BF1942 cause it was you and 63 other people on a massive map with tanks, and ships, planes, jeeps and boats! it was so awesome!

Please explain this... I don't see how BFBC2 is anything like most Modern Shooters. Especially CoD

Please explain this... I don't see how BFBC2 is anything like most Modern Shooters. Especially CoD

Regenerating health, faster paced action (the fact that they took out prone makes it more codlike to me even though you can prone in cod), and the increased ease of hitting targets. I find myself having to be much less careful with my bursts in this as in 2142. I can strafe and shoot at the same time. That never worked in traditional bf games. I always had to stop and crouch real fast before firing.

Regenerating health, faster paced action (the fact that they took out prone makes it more codlike to me even though you can prone in cod), and the increased ease of hitting targets. I find myself having to be much less careful with my bursts in this as in 2142. I can strafe and shoot at the same time. That never worked in traditional bf games. I always had to stop and crouch real fast before firing.

I disagree... But hey w/e.

This game looks like a change of pace. I will be getting it. Hopefully they release a demo or beta so we can test it out. Looks interesting and fun but there is a little something inside me saying that it could be terrible. Reminds of Unreal Tournament.

awe man! Unreal Tournament GOTY is an amazing game! my entire family plays it, my dad, my brothers and my cousins, sometimes we have family get togethers and we all bring our computers, great fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom