bored of games...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah i used to love rpg games like diablo 2 but hmm i really can't wait until gta4 comes out for pc so i can game all day long but ****... why so much fps are there for pc?

go get the GTA versions for PC via the "other" way....

or look at the free games list here....

FPS as in first person shooter not frames per second. but i played like lots of games like oblivion and gta sa so i need more non-fps games to play. thanks.

naw!! i didn't know that!! lol jk...

Hellgate: London. Made from the creators of Diablo 1 n 2, or at least most of them. Game comes out Halloween of this month!

the game will be RPG n will have some FPS elements:

Home | Hellgate London

the differ dye kits look so tight! I want to pre-order the Collector's Edition tomorrow from Wal-Mart n get the Royal Dye kit.

the game will be free online, but optional fee of $9.95. U will get content that non-payers dont get. Plus, u get to make more chars, probably a bigger stash n quests.

i have no computer at this moment to play the game but they say the game can run on old computers so i still have a chance on this computer until i get my computer up n running by December or so.

It looks really good.

I also recommend Dawn of War from Relic Entertainment. Even though it came out 2004, i already has 2 expansions along with another comes out in spring 2008. There will be now 9 races to play from once the next expansion comes out. The next expansion is called SoulStorm, n so far it's a stand-alone just like Dark Crusade n features the Dark Eldar n some other race. This expansion also has now aircraft units n probably space battles but idk about that.

IMO, i love Dawn of War way more then Company of Heroes because Dawn of War does not have a difficult learning curve even though the graphics engine is outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom