bored of games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

advancedgeek

Daemon Poster
I want to know what new games are out there and i am into fps so i don't play like bioshock or any fps related game. FPS as in first person shooter not frames per second. but i played like lots of games like oblivion and gta sa so i need more non-fps games to play. thanks.

lol. Dude, that is what the mainstay of PC games are. FPS.... anyway, do you like RTS games. If so then look into

-----------------------

RTS

Company Of Heroes

World In Conflict

Command and Conquer 3

Supreme Commander

----------------------

Simulators

Flight Sim X

-racing

GTr2

--------------

racing

DiRT

Need for Speed Most wanted

if your looking for an rts you will find no better then medeival 2 total war, i love that game. other then that orange box is coming out soon and it offers something for everyone, multiplyare, story line and puzles, canr wait to play portal.

Hellgate: London. Made from the creators of Diablo 1 n 2, or at least most of them. Game comes out Halloween of this month!

the game will be RPG n will have some FPS elements:

Home | Hellgate London

the differ dye kits look so tight! I want to pre-order the Collector's Edition tomorrow from Wal-Mart n get the Royal Dye kit.

the game will be free online, but optional fee of $9.95. U will get content that non-payers dont get. Plus, u get to make more chars, probably a bigger stash n quests.

i have no computer at this moment to play the game but they say the game can run on old computers so i still have a chance on this computer until i get my computer up n running by December or so.

FPS is one of the most popular video game genres. You can't be playing a FPS game with a mouse and keyboard (for most people), and the hardware advances very fast. Those are two big reasons why the PC is the ideal platform for FPS games.

Personally, I'm a huge FPS fan, they're pretty much the only games I find interesting besides racing games and some RTS games.

Hellgate: London. Made from the creators of Diablo 1 n 2, or at least most of them. Game comes out Halloween of this month!

the game will be RPG n will have some FPS elements:

Home | Hellgate London

the differ dye kits look so tight! I want to pre-order the Collector's Edition tomorrow from Wal-Mart n get the Royal Dye kit.

the game will be free online, but optional fee of $9.95. U will get content that non-payers dont get. Plus, u get to make more chars, probably a bigger stash n quests.

i have no computer at this moment to play the game but they say the game can run on old computers so i still have a chance on this computer until i get my computer up n running by December or so.

Looks promising.

if your looking for an rts you will find no better then medeival 2 total war, i love that game. other then that orange box is coming out soon and it offers something for everyone, multiplyare, story line and puzles, canr wait to play portal.

I disagree about medieval 2... and the orange box has a great price for all the games your getting so buy it and start playing tf2!

medieval 2 is a poorly executed game, great idea but otherwise boring imo

I prefer WiC's hybrid RTS gameplay

Medieval 2 is a great game, it has a lot of great reviews and the campaign is very fun. If you enjoy RTS I would get Company of Heroes or World in Conflict, those are my 2 favorite so far. C&C 3 is good and so is Supreme Commander.

Personally the FPS genre doesn't get old to me, heck I still play Counter-Strike Source for 3 years which is based off a game that is about 8 years old. But often I stop playing FPS so I can play other genres, but in the end I always end up playing FPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom