BF2 still worth buying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definately.. I still play it heaps and theres lots of others like you that will still get the game, when i go on theres over 200 servers every time.

when i go on theres over 200 servers every time.
I usually rack up 400-600. I have my filters set as Populated, all map sizes, Vehicles, Same mod, Ranked, PunkBuster. While I usually play on my clan's servers, I will sort the servers by ping to find the best connections.

I only play on 64 player servers except on SF, and there are hundreds to choose from.

Also, I max it out with a 3800+, gig of RAM, and a 7900GS :)

Great graphics, and great gameplay :D

It wasn't worth it to me. I paid 50 bucks for the deluxe version and i've only played it once or twice.

Worst $50 I've ever spent. It's not that it's a bad game, its' not, I just lose interest in it and I simply don't have the time to actually sit down and play it.

I usually rack up 400-600. I have my filters set as Populated, all map sizes, Vehicles, Same mod, Ranked, PunkBuster. While I usually play on my clan's servers, I will sort the servers by ping to find the best connections.

I always play on the ' Internode ' server. We should have a game sometime... if your good enough ;)

It wasn't worth it to me. I paid 50 bucks for the deluxe version and i've only played it once or twice.

Worst $50 I've ever spent. It's not that it's a bad game, its' not, I just lose interest in it and I simply don't have the time to actually sit down and play it.

I got the Deluxe edition aswell but i only play BF2 never got into Special Forces.

Trotman_516 :: First Sergeant :: Battlefield 2 Stats

I get by, I guess. I prefer to be a team player. Using TeamSpeak or Ventrilo makes a world of difference. When I'm gaming with my clan, we squad up and use TS to coordinate. We've been accused of hacking, but all we do is let each other know what we see and what we need. I mean, you can't do the Jalalabad westside run without being able to communicate with each other. And Karkand is a hoot when the commander is on TS with you.

i hate people who post saying will a C2D 1,8 with 222gb of ram and a leet gfx card play this on max .... omg .... google is your friend .. are u mentually retarted?

Never max out BF2... it limits your vision too much. I have mine set to maximize my visibility, not to show eye candy. I prefer clean shots and fewer deaths to seeing how sharp the details are on the buildings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom