BF2 help

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive just been having the exact problem, googled the problem and found nothing thats helped. lots of people have this problem though. ive tried lowering hardware acceleration on graphics sound card, checked directX, done a completely clean install of it. turned off all background apps. everything i can think of and it still wont load for me.

yeah same here. its become pretty frustrating all i want to do is play some bf2..

well i changed 2 things and im not exactly sure what it was. first i deleted the bf2 folder in my my docs folder, and i changed my hardware sound acceleration level in dxdiag. i had e-mailed EA technical assistance and after about 10 e-mails with different suggestions one finally worked.

all i know is BF2 on my 24" is amazing. glad i finally got it working.

there are a couple of ways to do it. the way that i did it was editing the target field in the bf2 icon. another way you can do it is if you edit the video.con file in my documents > bf2 folder. but im not sure if they really work or not. you'll have to google it to find out how exactly to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom