Battlefield 3 is coming!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes- cant wait for BF3. Tried playing my old 2142 yesterday and got an error . "BF2142.exe is not working and windows has shut it down"- almost like windows or EA felt that it was a pirated version- but I own the disc. Hmm...

Holy ****. I promise you all this is the most amazing FPS trailer you will ever see :D The graphics are incredible, the whole thing just looks ridiculously good, this a whole new level. I don't have any hesitation when i say that, in terms of graphics, this game seems to have no problem keeping up with the best out there.

Ummm...the whole 3 seconds I saw were pretty awesome, but it's a long shot from the best trailer I've ever seen. The game will be amazing though...that much is certain!

loved 1942....bf2 plus all the expansions...2142 was a disappointment....bfbc2 is by far my favorite. cant wait for bf3. either that or ill buy homefront ;)

Ummm...the whole 3 seconds I saw were pretty awesome, but it's a long shot from the best trailer I've ever seen. The game will be amazing though...that much is certain!

I'm easily impressed :)

But yeh.. the alpha gameplay from GDC.. WOW. That **** looks absolutely amazing

It looks good, but the footage is from the single player. I want to see the multi-player footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom